Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Jill biden. Get inspired and try out new things.
When it comes to the collective hand-wringing of who wore what at the White House, the second lady often takes a backseat to the first. Not so on Tuesday.
Michelle Obama's lovely feminine looks from her recent Asian tour to support the "Let Girls Learn" campaign had us searching through our closet for some serious prints. Take notes from the First Lady on how to spruce up your wardrobe this season.
This is it: the red carpet to end all red carpets (until the Tonys, that is).
Dr. Jill Biden was wearing 'high-end, not-real jewelry,' rather than a $14,000 couture necklace when she emerged from a plane in Charlotte during the Democratic National Convention, Politico reports.
Home - Mrs.O - Follow the Fashion and Style of First Lady Michelle Obama
First Lady Jill Biden and singer Lady Gaga were two-of-a-kind in their complementary brown polka-dot dresses recently.
Here's what you need: extra virgin olive oil, yellow onion, garlic, kosher salt, whole peeled tomato, fresh basil, freshly ground black pepper, large eggs, milk, kosher salt, seasoned italian bread crumbs, shredded parmesan cheese, shredded mozzarella cheese, skinless, boneless chicken breasts, olive oil, grated mozzarella cheese, shredded parmesan cheese, fresh basil, rigatoni, salad, italian bread
- • 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- • ½ yellow onion, finely chopped
- • 4 cloves garlic
- • ¼ teaspoon kosher salt, plus more to taste
- • 2 cans whole peeled tomato, 28 oz.
- • ¼ cup fresh basil, roughly chopped
- • freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- • 2 large eggs
- • 3 tablespoons milk
- • ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- • 1 ½ cups seasoned italian bread crumbs
- • ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- • ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- • 2 lb skinless, boneless chicken breasts, butterflied and pounded to ¼-inch (6 mm) thick
- • olive oil, for frying
- • 1 ¾ cups grated mozzarella cheese
- • ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- • fresh basil
- • rigatoni, cooked
- • salad
- • italian bread